Wednesday, September 20, 2006


i am sorry..

i didn't know that my word affected u so much abg..
now that i'm here...telling the world that i have one more abg in my life..
that i am now facing someone who i didnt expect i can share things with..
a new entry from u that confess me as ur little sis..
thank u for letting me be the closest one to you..
now that u are my little "loser" but sweet brother..
i am using this blog to thank u..
saying that u trust on me is the most appreciating things so far..
thank u for sharing..
thank u for trusting..
thank u for everything..

anyway...,promise will still be a promise,k...make urself in good condition first..then only u can buy me ice-creams and all those things u've promised me..,k..

and...do not forget!!...the favor i ask u..please have one..then,i'll buy u the number..
so that one coming day..u'll say "this is my number...my little sis bought it specially for me.."
hehhehehe

abg..i'll always pray that allah will make u wake up one day..and if the day come..
i will be the most happy one for u..

ikhlas for my new abg,
**ct nur**



1 comment:

- tHeUnkNowN - said...

woot woot... dun thank me lil sis... im the 1 who should be thanking u... i had been keeping it alone for soo long... but yeah, like u said, sumtimes its good to share aite?? n like i said its not dat i dun wanna share but its just dat i dun hav the rite person to share with... well maybe i can see ur cincerelity dat make me sharing it with u... who knows... lol... but then again... its all thanks to u... cheer up!!!