Tuesday, July 17, 2007

question marks?????

Its a day..
Seems breathtaking and fantastic..
Accordingly with the past..
But the sunny day has turn into cloudy..
Yet waiting the rain to pour..
But somehow, its not the dogs and cat’s rain..
So, the feelings gone..
Swaying with the windy air..

Haih..i don’t even know myself..what is actually happening here..what the hell is wrong with me…to be honest, the idea din turn up at all, yeah..Since last Thursday the tornado came swweping all around my boiling heart…Sometimes, the wind stop but it wont stop for so long..It will continue…and never give up to continue..Thats the problem here..

Here is my conversation in me…

Me: haaiiyaakkk…Am I going crazy?

Me2:yeah.. u must be as crazy as spinning tornado..

Me: why the hell me being this crazy…What have I done wrong?As far as I can recall, this is the week that I think I’ being a good one..like the geek..

Me2: Perhaps it’s the connection with “someone” I didn’t even know…Oh by the way, last Sunday I have met my so called brother that is in trouble..He might be the one who needs me the most..he was so down..

Me: But what is so wrong in earth that I am still trapped?Perhaps it’s the “king cobra”?

Allah, just please give me some guide to clean my mistake..or if it its someone “far” who needs my help, please give me some idea on how to contact him/her…And if its about someone I haven’t met yet, please arrange our meeting ASAP so that I an help..And if let say its someone very near but I cant barely see him/her , please give me some instinct so that I can help..

Me2: What if you yourself that needs help?????????



Aih, allah knows it welll and please for thousands of times, I ask u to please hear my “prayer” and please make it come true…amin…

Take care everybody..pleasee forgive me if I cannot make it to visit your page in the meantime…take care..mmuuuaahhh…gud nite!!!

* Allah please grant my sister's wish..please give another better offer so that she's gonna be someone she wanted to be...amin...

4 comments:

Sunan_Jati said...

Allah please grant pawana sister's wish..please give another better offer so that she's gonna be someone she wanted to be...
aamiiiiiin....

13may said...

Amin.

Sunan_Jati said...

AAmiiiiiin!

Najwa Aiman said...

It was quite appealing though, that talking to yourself bit. It would’ve been that which others might fear for they cogitate habitually carrying the such shall render derangement. Self-assessment, some people call it. Seeking for inspirational notions that might nurture enhancement. I do it a lot too, at night, in the kitchen, in the dark, to the obscurity of the night outside.

Carry on..!