Thursday, March 29, 2007

Mr Happiness


Breezing inside…
Distance from the hearts..
Awaking in the lengthy white sleep…
that i had in the forest..
Currently creating the light..
The gratification of gaze..
Eavesdrop and scent…
Everlastingly fresh
Down from the memory lane
Yet I wonders..
How would this go further…
When the butterflies rise..
The colorful dance…
The glee has begun..

Swaying in romantic mood…
In favor of had joy…
I worship the light rain…
As I knew how I would end..
Now I apprehend the compassionate I owned..
My gratefulness for your smile..
You made me smile as well..
Do I fall for u…
Years doesn’t seem an odd to them..
But it does make a difference to me..
No joke for crushing..
No love for daydreaming…
towards the tranquility...
of the camping compound..
But evoking your gentleness…
Fly me away..
From the doubt I plant ed..
From all the dizziness I endure..

I will never stop praying..
Your existence will cheer me up..
May Allah bring u close to me..
Closer and closer…
For now, tomorrow and forever..
As you are the solitary one..
The one and only…
“Mister Happiness”…

This poem I wrote specially for my MMU Cyber Silat team…as they brought me “happiness” again..hehhehe…the thirst that I felt before is now faded away….
..

2 comments:

~inilah saya~ said...

Salam Maulidur Rasul

Semoga ceria2 hendaknya

@yU said...

hi ct nur..
sronot ye gi camping aritu??
hehehe..
such a beautiful poem u wrote.
take a gud care of urself.
muah muah.