Friday, October 20, 2006

can u describe when i said i have no words to say....???

there's no words....
there's no feelings....
there's no regrets...
there's no you...
there's always all about me...
bcoz only "me "that matters more...
see...how cruel i am now??
am i?ahahhaha...

what will u say when there's no reply?
what will u feel when there's no reply?
what will u regret when there's no reply?
what will u imagine when there's no news?
what will u think when there's no even a word?
that matters more!!!!

its not how mad i am..
its not how useless u are..
its not the tears that i ask for...
its not the regret that i wanted u to feel...
but now....
what left with me is just...
just feelingless....
no mad..
no upset..
no regret..
no happy..
no feeling..
not to anyone..
nothing...

but i know...it wont stay that long in my heart...the emptiness will go away..
maybe a minute from now..
maybe an hour from now..
maybe tomorrow..
mybe a one day...
or two days...
mybe a week..
who knows?
or mybe by da time i wake up tomorrow...i'll feel better..
well..i dont have the answer...
pray for me....

anyway..all i know is..i have my own "kekuatan hati"
that will help me get through everything...

till then..see ya..
feelingless,
pawana malam




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg @.@ uve bcome feelingless like me...