Thursday, October 12, 2006

things that i think i have no opportunity to do before i go back home for raya....:-

  • visit bazaar ramadhan putra with my abg..(always x dpt contact die time berbuka)
  • visit bazaar ramadhan bangi with my abg :( (tlg tnjk jln)
  • visit bazaar ramadhan bangi with my frends ( xde org tnjk jln..waaaa)
  • hang out with my friends at jmbtn putra (happy friendship moment in ramadhan)
  • eat ice-cream vanilla with my friend,mila at jambatan putra
  • walking in the middle of the night to street mall.. looking for ice-cream vanilla with my abg ..(nk try pi jln kaki..& so that i have a moment to remember..huhu)
  • break fast with my abg....just two of us..(so that can be remembered by both..adik n abg)
  • going to somewhere nice with my friends and my abg...( i can gather with those that i love so much in ramadhan)

well....memandangkan its already two days and one night left...i dont think i have the opportunity to fulfill them...

plus..its about too much,rite? emm..well, i am byk songeh,rite..thats why...

and here i am telling people about this when i do feel very sad...thats me..i always trying to tell someone...what i feel when i feel bad..so that, i'll just feel much more better...

actually i started to admit that i am feeling better when telling my bloody huge problems to someone just a few weeks before..the day that i think there's a right person to share my story..that is the starting point..

anyway...a sweet moment yesterday....10 th october 2006....

we went out to times squre for berbuka beramai2...dh lama x gather cmtu..mizz u guys..

i spend so much time with my silat gang and my beloved abg....the first abg..not this mmu one...hehhehe

my beloved gang...actually..ramai lagi..tp dlm camera lain..there were 25 of us yesterday...yg lelaki2 malu2 la konon nk amik gmbr tu..hehhe

da boy in red is my abg..hehe...mmmuuuaahhh...

No comments: