Wednesday, June 13, 2007

aaiiiiihhhh...

First situation

I’m just plain bored girl who thinks I am now under a surveillance of “someone”…
I want to do things that I want. Yesterday I come across this one fella. He said he wanted to do good things in life as he understood that he’s being an evil man in this wonderful life..Despite of everything, I think he is enjoying his life..and upon that, I started to think that I’m living a bored dull life. I just need might need a 400 cc of any drugs or morphine that can make my mind works all over again. After all, it’s a life taker anyway..ahhahahhah…I must have lost my sense ,huh?hehhehe…

2nd situation

I start to think that I should get to know new things..Start all over again a new life..Oh, by the way, why do I need to think of that…while daydreaming and patching my mind over and over again, this hot chick with white short skirt accidentally put her paper bag on my foot. So, all the those things faded away out of my head. Suddenly out of all noise in the train, I heard this one charming white guy say sumthing.. ”are u okay, mom?”
Yeah, I think that old lady needs this seat more than I do…So, I gave her the seat, and I caught her son’s smile..yuhuuu…hehhe..And guess wht? Lord is just very fair; the woman who sat beside that old white lady reached her station, which give a way for me to sit. There you goes, what u give, u get back..hehhe..So, while waiting the train to reach the last station whish is the same station, our destination…we had a conversation..From the conversation, I know that that charming white guy and his mom came from England.He is getting divorced, he married a malay girl which stays in Tmn Greenwood. He wants to meet his daughter. And he has a son in England now.Well, nice meeting him and his mom.. Meeting them had burst and idea to me..Am I bored bcoz I’m living the same life? Surrounds by same people? I wanna get out of Malaysia….Am I ?oh, that sounds great…

2 comments:

Elhakim said...

El-Pawana-El-Malam,

anti lelaki?
Raugi, ruugi, rugis..
baik anti-kelememor

13may said...

hehhe....betoi kata elhakim tuh...

hahha