Sunday, June 17, 2007

its so yesterday..




The air is there..
The muddle is still there..
The courage will be there..
Then the audacity went away..
perceiving the most popular obsession made me laugh..
I fabricate my inspiration there..
I manufacture my trust there..
I assemble every single things in it..

However,
Yesterday was such momentous…
I lost the guts..
Bump into you is something..
Out of the blue..
brought all the memory back..
For things we all have made..
For the time we all spent…
For the enjoyment we all experience..
For the odds that we against..
The same “fight” that we fought for..

Oh..your visibility made my eyes staggered,
Your visibility made my bones to shiver
Coz u appeared with the memoirs
Reminiscences of my own people..
strangers that covert to so called "family"..
That I used to hold years before..
The people that made me believe,
Made me grin and made me smile..
And at most made me giggle…
Then they took away the smile..
Gone together with them..
Sinking deep inside the ocean..
Where I call it ocean of the memory…

It’s a confession..
The love we all shared..
Was eternity…
And still infinites..
And it will be always damn true..
That our big family love is forever..


But now..
The love is sinking…
Inside of me..
As time flies..
I begin to forget..
The existence..
When u appears,
You made me doubt too..
Whether I’ve made a right choice..
Down there on the diverged pathway..

but it was yesterday...

its so ysterday that i couldnt fetch it back..

now its time to hope..

there is a smooth grassy path up to the hill..

where i put my dream on the top...

together with the tomorrow..


all i can say is just...

"it was yesterday..."

"so yesterday..."

6 comments:

Sunan_Jati said...

weh ni masih anti lelaki ka anti ulat bulu.. hheheheheheh!

13may said...

today is Monday...
monday is monday...

malaih nak wat keja...hahha

Pawana Malam @ Ct Nur Jane Makni said...

sunan jati:

aih...mane ade anti lelaki la..bak kata elhakim, hnya anti kelimumur ejer..hehhe

Pawana Malam @ Ct Nur Jane Makni said...

13 may:

maleh nk keje ek..?ape lagi?buang masa la..heeeheh...tak pun , tlg ct cari2 keje.hehhe

Anonymous said...

ur sad today has passed, it was now a yesterday. so, hope u r heppi on the new today..

Pawana Malam @ Ct Nur Jane Makni said...

thnk u abg org biasa..hehhehe